WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
Wednesday afternoon early bird workshops – Downstairs lobby Biblical Learning Center
Wednesday 7:30 pm FREE concert with Marty Goetz – Chatlos Chapel
Thursday, Friday, Saturday – Go to registration desk, downstairs lobby of Biblical Learning Center. If you arrive between 7:30 and 9:30, go directly to Chatlos Chapel.
Lodging on campus? - Wednesday, 1:30 pm and later – Check in at Heritage Hall.
Thursday thru Saturday – Get your room key at registration desk, downstairs lobby of Biblical Learning Center.
Click here for campus map.
Welcome to GPCWC 2017
I'm so glad you've registered for this year's conference! To assist you in your conference preparations please print this letter so you'll have the URL and can visit again.
3 - Chatlos Memorial Chapel - Keynotes, general sessions, and book editors panel
7 - Cafeteria - meals beginning with dinner on Wednesday through lunch on Saturday
12 - Heritage Hall - Dorm
- Staying in Heritage Hall – If you know you’re going to need help getting your luggage (and perhaps yourself – we have some folks in wheelchairs and on crutches) into Heritage Hall where you’ll be staying, pull up in front of the door and call Donna Brennan at 484-264-9028. (Long sentence! Anyone want to diagram it?) Donna is in charge of lodging and will be at the desk right inside the door. She will send someone out to help you and, if needed, to park your car. If you need assistance, Donna will be over at Heritage Hall by noon-time. You do not need to wait until 1:30 to check in.
- If you’ve volunteered to help with set-up, we’ll be in the downstairs lobby of the Biblical Learning Center by 9:30 Wednesday morning. If you’d like to help but can’t help on Wednesday, see me or Margie for an assignment.
- If you need a ride between buildings or have other needs, please let us know. See numbers below.
- Books to consign? – Bring them to the book table cashier along with your consignment form. Click here.
- Lodging on campus? – You will receive sheets, a thin blanket, pillow, towel, and washcloth when you get your room key. I always bring a larger towel from home and my favorite blankie. :) Unlike a hotel, you will not find complimentary soap, shampoo, toothpaste etc. We have a small stash of essentials at the desk in Heritage Hall if you forget to bring something.
- What to wear? – The campus is air conditioned but there is some walking outside. We recommend casual, comfortable, cool clothing. Women – capris and shorts are fine. Men - please NO suits or ties! Suggest you bring a sweater in case it’s too cool in the air conditioning.
- Wednesday is our set-up day – We are not able to arrive on campus to set-up until Wednesday morning, and it’s a huge job. Please be patient while we unload boxes and get organized.
- Volunteers – We welcome your help on Wednesday (we hope to arrive by 10 am) and throughout the conference. If you volunteered when you registered, you’ll hopefully receive an email from me soon. If not, just show up when you’re available and ask any of the staff (green ribbon) how you can help.
Please note: The Registration Desk and Appointment Desk do not open until 4:30 pm on Wednesday.
- Wednesday afternoon early bird workshops – Click here to check out the fabulous workshops we’re offering. You are welcome to attend one or more even if you’ve not pre-registered for them. You can pay at the Registration Desk afterwards. Cost: Only $25 for one, $40 for two, $55 for three.
- Marty Goetz in Concert - Wednesday, 7:30 pm in Chatlos Chapel. Don’t miss this special time of worship. Friends and family are welcome free of charge.
- Teens Write, Thursday 10 – 6 – Please pray for the teens and their instructors. Walk-ins are welcome at the registration desk in the downsstairs lobby of the Biblical Learning Center.
- Pastors Write – Walk-ins welcome. Encourage your pastor to come or order the CDs. (It’s a wonderful way of affirming the value of his sermons.) You are also welcome to attend any of the Pastors Write workshops. Click here for the schedule, and please note that the first workshop, “Reconciled One to Another,” has been moved to Thursday from 10:45 – 11:45.
- Need to reach us? – Scroll down for contact info.
Please hold the faculty, staff, and other conferees in prayer that we may all spend time pre-conference to wait on the Lord that we might be prepared to "write His answer" (Habakkuk 2:1-2).
In His Service -
Marlene Bagnull, Litt.D.
Write His Answer Ministries – www.writehisanswer.com
Blogging at http://writehisanswer.wordpress.com
P.S. Please note: The charge on your credit card statement should read Gr Ph & CO Chr Wr or a similar abbreviation. It stands for Greater Philadelphia & Colorado Christian Writers Conferences.
Need to Reach Us?
Marlene – 484-991-8581 (home & office) or [email protected]
Cell – 267-436-2503 new number
Margie Vawter – my assistant
cell – 303-981-1487
Donna Brennan – lodging
Need a ride or help with luggage?
Cell – 215-353-2464
Note: This is correct number. Earlier number had a typo.
Barb Haley (Registrar & Appointments Coordinator)