Marlene always provides a spiritual atmosphere
as well as practical courses and invites an excellent faculty.
Current list 3/24/2021
Literary Agents – Click here for bios & what they are interested in representing.
- Blythe Daniel – President, Literary Agent, Marketer, The Blythe Daniel Agency Inc.; Author
- Sharon Norris Elliott – Life that Matters Ministries, Author, Speaker, Bible Teacher, Religious Broadcaster
CEO of AuthorizeMe® – agenting, mentoring, coaching, editing
- David E. Fessenden – Literary Agent, WordWise Media Services; Author
- Linda Glaz – Literary Agent, Hartline Literary Agency; Author
- Jim Hart – Literary Agent, Hartline Literary Agency
- Greg Johnson – President, WordServe Literary; Author
- Rachel Kent – Literary Agent, Books & Such Literary Agency
- Michelle Lazurek – Associate Literary Agent, WordWise Media Services; Author
- Barb Roose – Literary Agent, Books & Such Literary Agency; Author
Authors – Visit again for bios and what they are doing at the conference.
Book Editors – Click here for bios, editorial needs, and what they are doing at the conference.
- Marlene Bagnull – Publisher and Editor, Ampelos Press; Author; Conference Director
- Karen Linamen Bouchard – Acquisitions Editor, Illumify Media Global
- Larry A. Carpenter – President and CEO, Christian Book Services LLC, Carpenter's Son Publishing, Clovercroft Publishing
- Leona Choy – Publisher, Good Morning Publishing; Author; Speaker; Broadcaster
- Amy Deardon – Publisher, EBook Listing Services; Author
- Scotti Domeij – Publisher, Blackside Publishing; Author, Editor, Gold Star Mom
- David E. Fessenden – Editorial Coordinator, CLC Publications; Publisher and Proprietor, Honeycomb House Publishing LLC; Author
- Linda Goldfarb – Acquisitions Editor, Director AudioBook Division, EABooks Publishing; Voice Professional; Author
- Deb Haggerty – Publisher & Editor in Chief, Elk Lake Publishing; Author
- Pam Halter – Editor, Fruitbearer Publishing; Author
- Dr. John Herring – CEO, Iron Stream Media
- Michael J. Klassen – President, Illumify Media Global; Author; Ghostwriter; Book Coach
- Catherine Lawton – Co-owner, Editor-in-Chief, Cladach Publishing; Author
- Susan Baganz Lodwick – Editor, Pelican Book Group; Author
- Edwina Perkins – Managing Editor, Harambee Press an imprint of Iron Stream Media; Award-winning Writer; Speaker; Freelance Editor
- Kathryn Ross – Editor and Publisher, Pageant Wagon Publishing; Author
- Janyre Tromp – Editor, Kregal Publications; Novelist
- Jim Watkins – Acquisitions Editor, EABooks Publishing; Author; Speaker
Periodical Editors & Reps – Visit again for bios and what they are doing at the conference.
- Karen Linamen Bouchard – Editor, Power for Living; Author; National Speaker
- Debbie Hardy – Representative, ChristianDevotions.us; Author; Speaker; GPCWC Team Member
- Beth Patch – Manager, CBN.com’s Spiritual Life Channel
- Marti Pieper – Senior Editor, Charisma Media; Author; Collaborative Writer; Editor; GPCWC Team
- B. J. Taylor – Represents Guideposts, Angels on Earth, Mysterious Ways, and All Creatures; Author; Speaker
Other Professionals – Visit again here for bios and how they can help you.
- Dick Bruso – International Speaker; Author; Branding/Marketing Expert; Founder, Heard Above the Noise®
- Michele Chynoweth – Book Coach/Editor, Author, Speaker
- Marie Collinson – English Teacher; Author
- Patricia Durgin – Founder, Marketers On A Mission
- Marty Goetz – Songwriter, Psalmist
- Susan Neal – Director, Christian Indie Publishing Association; Author
- Ava Pennington – Certified Writing Coach with AWSA, Author, Speaker, Bible Study Fellowship Teacher, GPCWC Team
- Jonathan Shank – Project Management, Graphic Design, Programming at Celebration Web Design
- Kim Sponaugle – Children’s Illustrator, Picture Kitchen Studio
- Bill Watkins – President, Literary Solutions; Author
- Karen Whiting – Certified Writing Coach with AWSA, Author, Speaker
Staff & GPCWC Team
Christian Writers Market Guide 2021
Your price, only $24.99 plus $4 shipping.
No charge for shipping for orders over $35
from the Write His Answer Bookstore.
Click here to order securely online.
My life is STILL being touched every day by the Philly conference.
I am writing more, and with a greater sense of purpose,
yet with no concern or worries about my writing
as I know God will use me and what I write
as He sees fit.
Thom Smith, conferee from New Hampshire